19 Dec Site Updates!
- Pre-orders for both batches will open on January 15th, 2017 @ 12AM PST and will remain open until sold out.
- Each batch will consist of twelve (12) sets of gear grids.
- Both batches are identical, except for expected delivery date. It takes quite a bit of time for me to produce the grids, so splitting the release into two waves is the only way I can realistically meet the demand.
- Batch #1 will ship out on the week of January 23rd.
- Batch #2 will ship out two weeks later, on the week of February 6th.
- I would like everyone who is interested in the grids to have a better shot at getting them, so at this time, only sets of four grids will be available. Please contact me if you would like to purchase more than four, and we may be able to work something out.
As you’ve probably noticed, I’ve been neglecting this site as of late. New job and new responsibilities have taken up the majority of my attention for the past few months. Fortunately, things have mostly settled down, and I’ll hopefully have more time to burn.
On to the updates:
1. Gear grids will be back in-stock next month, currently targeting mid-January 2017. If you want to be notified the moment they come back into stock, you can use the stock notification feature on the product page. I’ve been working on a few tweaks to the casting process, which should hopefully improve the quality/consistency of the grids. I’m also toying around with the idea of offering different color options.
2. Updates to the Miniature List and Expansion List will be coming. There have been a ton of new releases over the past few months, and the Kickstarter has added even more on top of that.
3. Considering putting together a chart/breakdown for the current Kickstarter, but probably not necessary given all of the excellent ones that have already been made.
4. I’ve had a lot of time to play test the expansions and have come up with a big laundry list of improvements/typos/fixes that I would like to make to my Settlement/Survivor sheets.
5. Tons of new painted miniatures. Just haven’t had the time to photograph them yet.